- We provide a short video introducing the features of our docs. See Broadsign Documentation in MadCap Flare.
- Images are thumbnails. To embiggen, click the image.
- Search is based on keyword. Ex: "Proposals"
- Do not search with natural language. Ex: "How do I create a proposal?"
- For release notes and highlights (past and present), see Release Highlights.
- Broadsign provides docs for many of the latest versions of its products. For older documentation, see Docs Archives.
Archived Docs Version 12.1 (For latest version, click here)
Broadsign Control API
Broadsign Control API allows developers to integrate with Broadsign Server. You can build applications that manage digital signage networks and create dashboards that provide comprehensive reporting data.
We provide access to Broadsign Server via two web services:
REST: Our REST architecture uses HTTP verbs, response codes, and authentication. All of our API responses are in JSON. Also, we provide a sandbox (with its own URL) so you can test your integration.
SOAP: Our SOAP architecture includes an SDK, available through our Client Portal , that provides tools for developers to interact with Broadsign Server. The SDK maps onto the resources and features of Broadsign Control Administrator. In the docs, we provide details for downloading, installing and configuring the SDK for PHP and Java developers.