- We provide a short video introducing the features of our docs. See Broadsign Documentation in MadCap Flare.
- Images are thumbnails. To embiggen, click the image.
- Search is based on keyword. Ex: "Proposals"
- Do not search with natural language. Ex: "How do I create a proposal?"
- For release notes and highlights (past and present), see Release Highlights.
- Broadsign provides docs for many of the latest versions of its products. For older documentation, see Docs Archives.
Broadsign Control Products
Broadsign’s digital signage software is the most advanced and complete cloud-based platform for managing digital signage networks. Our sophisticated, rules-based campaign automation increases network operating efficiency, decreases costs and reduces errors.
Use Broadsign Control Administrator to perform your network operations functions: verify availability, reserve inventory, schedule content, prove campaign performance, monitor network health and obtain troubleshooting assistance.
To best help you scale, create an unlimited number of user accounts with varying permission levels at no additional charge.
For technical details, see Broadsign Control Administrator.
Broadsign Control Player weaves content and campaigns scheduled in Broadsign Control Administrator into smart campaigns of varying formats, from images and video to HTML and Flash.
Uptime is maximized through self-healing and minimizes headaches by using thresholds to reduce notifications for low priority issues.
New content is automatically uploaded from Broadsign and software upgrades comply with the most stringent IT security policies.
For technical details, see Broadsign Control Player.
Broadsign Control Edge Server is a content-caching software that works on any commodity PC running Windows or Linux.
It optimizes how groups of Broadsign Control Players, or other Broadsign Control Edge Servers, obtain their content from Broadsign.
Use Broadsign Control Edge Server to download your files on the local area network at a faster speed than over the Internet.
For technical details, see Broadsign Control Edge Server.