- We provide a short video introducing the features of our docs. See Broadsign Documentation in MadCap Flare.
- Images are thumbnails. To embiggen, click the image.
- Search is based on keyword. Ex: "Proposals"
- Do not search with natural language. Ex: "How do I create a proposal?"
- For release notes and highlights (past and present), see Release Highlights.
- Broadsign provides docs for many of the latest versions of its products. For older documentation, see Docs Archives.
The REST architecture for Broadsign Control API gives you access to your domain on Broadsign Server. You can build applications that manage digital signage networks and create dashboards that provide comprehensive reporting data.
We use HTTP verbs, response codes, and authentication. All of our REST responses are in JSON. Also, we provide a sandbox (with its own URL) so you can test your integration (see About the Sandbox (REST)).
You will need a subscription to Broadsign Control Products, with access to Broadsign Control Administrator. Also, you will need a user with administrative privileges, along with an authorization token or public key fingerprint. For more basic details about our REST architecture, see Getting Started (REST).
If you are new to Broadsign Control, we recommend that you watch our training videos. They explain how to set up and maintain a digital signage network. See Training Videos.