This page describes the configuration of the Audience source.
The Audience source allows fetching audience data.
As the DOOH industry moves towards programmatic trading, online buyers require more than simple statistical data (i.e Route/Neilsen/GeoPath). For example, real-time audience measurement and accountability in audience analytics is required.
The Audience source allows you to do the following:
- Enable and disable the Audience source.
- Select real-time audience source.
- Enable and disable audience measurements to be sent in Broadsign Reach bid requests.
- Enable and disable audience measurements to be reported in campaign performance reports and proofs of plays.
- Configure the URL and port.
The Audience source is an advanced feature of Broadsign Control Administrator. Before configuring it, ensure that you are familiar with the following:
In order to include audience data in your reports, you will need to enable the Audience source in a configuration profile for your player.
To configure the Audience source:
- Create a configuration (see Configurations).
- Create a player configuration profile (see Configuration Profiles - Players).
Open the Configuration Profile Properties, and go to Integrations > Audience (see The Audience Tab).
Configure the Audience source settings:
- Enable Audience Source: To enable the source, select this box.
- Audience Source: You have the choice between three sources. Selecting any of them will bring up relevant configuration parameters. For more information, see Audience Source.
- Click OK or Apply.
The Audience Source radio buttons allow you to select one of the following strategies: