Use Cases (SOAP)
Once you have installed and configured Broadsign Control API's SOAP SDK, you can make calls to the API.
In this section, we provide a series of the most common use cases. They include code samples in Java and PHP, and an explanation of the relationship between WSDLs.
- Import Content from a URL (SOAP)
- Book a Campaign (SOAP)
- Edit/Rebook a Campaign (SOAP)
- Add Display Units (SOAP)
- Add a Player to a Display Unit (SOAP)
- Bulk Update Opening Hours (SOAP)
- List Incidents Associated with a Resource (SOAP)
- Fetch a Monitor Poll/Field Report (SOAP)
- Re-target Campaigns Based on Changed Display Unit Criteria (SOAP)
- Mass Apply Criteria to Resources (SOAP)