In this section, we describe how network administrators can configure their domain on Broadsign Direct.
Note: Domain settings are available only to users assigned the Admin role. For more information, see User Privileges by Role.
- Quick Setup: Describes the basic steps in setting up your domain on Broadsign Direct.
- Add and Edit Rate Cards: Create rate cards and assign them to screens on your domain.
- Add and Edit Users: In the User Management section (see The User Management Section) you can add users, create passwords, and assign roles.
- Export Revenue Data: Export revenue data to easier manage your billing process.
- Import Audience Data: Add your own first-party audience data from each of your screen locations. Your sales team will know how much of each demographic is available to clients.
- Set Up Static Inventory: Set up static inventory on your Broadsign Direct domain.
- Set Up Digital Inventory: Set up digital inventory on your Broadsign Direct domain.
- Set Up Variable Pricing: Adjust rate card and package prices based on high- and low-demand periods.