In this section, we describe how network administrators can configure their domain on Broadsign Direct.
Note: Domain settings are available only to users assigned the Admin role. For more information, see User Privileges by Role.
- Configure Broadsign Direct in Broadsign Control: Describes the configuration to do in Broadsign Control Administrator so that Broadsign Direct can properly import screens from Broadsign Control.
- Quick Setup: Describes the basic steps in setting up your domain on Broadsign Direct.
- Add and Edit Rate Cards: Create rate cards and assign them to screens on your domain.
- Add and Edit Users: In the User Management section (see User Management Section) you can add users, create passwords, and assign roles.
- Export Revenue Data: Export revenue data to easier manage your billing process.
- Import Audience Data: Add your own first-party audience data from each of your screen locations. Your sales team will know how much of each demographic is available to clients.
- Set Up Static Inventory: Set up static inventory on your Broadsign Direct domain.
- Set Up Digital Inventory: Set up digital inventory on your Broadsign Direct domain.
- Set Up Variable Pricing: Adjust rate card and package prices based on high- and low-demand periods.
- Set Up Category Exclusions: Describes how to create a Category Exclusion list to prevent proposal line items to be shown on screens for different criterion types.
- Use the Close of Plan Feature: Describes how to use the close of plan feature on your domain.
- Use the Automatic Campaign Rebalancing Feature: Describes how to use the Automatic Campaign Rebalancing feature on your domain.
- Amend Proposal Line Items: Describes how to use the Proposal Builder to amend individual proposal line items.