This section contains the complete release notes for all releases of Broadsign Direct.
Version 1.9.3 - 13 Sept 2019
- Fixed an issue caused by an incomplete import from Broadsign Control.
Version 1.9.2 - 6 Sept 2019
- Fixed an issue that causes the saturation URL returned to be incorrect.
Version 1.9.1 - 3 Sept 2019
- The price calculated in the summary cart will take into account the Proposal Item start and end time.
- Fixed a bug that causes the suggested price to be wrong when multiple rate card multipliers are present.
Version 1.9.0 - 19 Aug 2019
- Now you can limit the maximum saturation in the Domain Settings page (see Digital Inventory Section)
- New API endpoint to fetch the Playout details of a Proposal Item.
Version 1.8.0 - 5 Aug 2019
- Improved the impression recalculation performance when updating Proposal Items.
- Control Display Unit having only one Frame sellable no longer gets the Display Unit name prepended.
- Fixed an issue that causes Goal Seek results to be incorrect when a Screen has multiple audience schedules and the Proposal Item does not have a default start and end time.
Version 1.7.3 - 17 JuL 2019
- We added Proposal Amendment so that as a Broadsign Direct Admin, you can make changes to Proposal line items that are already held, submitted, booked or live (static proposal line items). Broadsign Direct Admins can amend Frequency, Share of Voice, and Takeover type of buys for digital proposal line items (campaign), see Amend a Proposal Line Item. The following actions are available:
- Add or remove screens or faces (exclude packages).
- Change the start date and flight duration of a digital proposal line item
- Extend or reduce the flight duration of a static proposal line item (Package Flight Duration rules still apply).
- The selection of screen is automatically narrowed down when specifying Criteria, see Criteria Search Feature.
- Fixed the display of long Proposal Item names, they are not cut into different lines anymore.
Version 1.7.2 - 13 Jun 2019
- The goal impressions and budget feature will take audience-schedule information into account.
- Improved audience CSV export performance.
Version 1.7.1 - 6 JUN 2019
- Fixed an API error caused by passing status to the proposal search end-point.
Version 1.7.0 - 5 JUN 2019
- The enhanced Availability Check workflow is available now! See Availability Check Feature.
- Proposal Line Items for a blocking proposal are displayed in a separate page with additional details.
- The goal reachability is displayed when checking the availability of Proposal Line Items.
- Download a CSV file for Available, Partially available, or Unavailable screens details.
- We improved the Fill Rate details by breaking it down to each Proposal Line Item. Click the Fill Rate percentage of a screen to display the list of Proposal Line Items. See Fill Rate Information.
- Now only Campaigns targeting whitelisted screens will be imported from Broadsign Control. See Whitelist the Display Unit Folder.
- You can amend the proposal line item price now.
- View the proposals created only by the logged in user by clicking “Show only my proposals”.
- Entered audience data is no longer automatically rounded.
- Fixed an issue that causes PDF downloads to not finish properly.
- Fixed that the CSV Export is not clickable for inventory.
- Fixed an issue where the adjustment for a cloned Proposal is not correctly applied.