You can clone a message if you have access to its assets. A new draft message is created with the details of the existing message, but it is not scheduled yet.
Tips to improve your search results
- Always double-check your spelling.
- If you are looking for exact words, put them in quotes. For example, "comments panel". Doing this also helps to ignore boolean operators, such as AND, OR, NEAR, NOT, and ( ).
- Search is based on keywords. For example, "message". Do not search with natural language. For example, "How do I create a message?".
- Use the filter button in the search bar to narrow down your results to a particular area.
- Images are thumbnails. To enlarge, click the image.