This report is to be used when auditing campaigns for compliance as it lists all their settings and schedules in one view.
To generate the campaign details report, use one of the following methods:
- Go to the Schedules ribbon, click the arrow on the Campaign Performance icon, and from the menu select Campaign Details.
- From the resource tabs on the left, select Campaigns. Then, from the list panel, right-click on a campaign. From the contextual menu, select Campaign Details Report.
Next, you need to input the following information:
- Date Range: To be specified. By default, it will be set for one week starting the date when the report is generated. Any campaigns with start and end dates overlaying that period will be included in the report.
- Display Unit Selection: A display unit folder has to be selected. All campaigns matching the date range specified must target at least one Display Unit beneath the selected folder in order to appear in the report.
- Report Options: To select which information should be listed in the report. Available options are shown in the screen capture below:
Note: For details of a single campaign, this report, with the same options as shown above, can be accessed from the campaign’s contextual menu.