To generate the campaign plan report, use one of the following methods:
- Go to the Schedules ribbon, click the arrow on the Campaign Performance icon, and from the menu select Campaign Plan.
- From the resource tabs on the left, select Campaigns. Then, from the list panel, right-click on a campaign. From the contextual menu, select Campaign Plan Report.
Next, input information into the following page:
- Report Type Selection: Select the type of information you would like to see in the report.
- a campaign’s estimated repetitions
- a campaign’s estimated impressions (accurate impression numbers require data entry of traffic for each location)
Note: The campaign plan report signifies what you will be giving the advertiser and it is intended as an attachment to the advertising contract. During the course of the campaign and after it has completed running, the Campaign Performance report shows the advertiser what was delivered compared to the plan.