A video capture ad copy allows you to create video content from a variety of video input sources.
For general information about ad copies, see Ad Copies.
To add a video capture ad copy, use one of the following methods:
- Go to the Schedules ribbon and select the arrow on the “Ad Copy” icon. Then, from the drop-down menu, select Video Capture.
- From the resource tabs on the left, select “Ad Copies”. Then, right-click anywhere in the work area. From the contextual menu, select New, then select Video Capture File.
By default, the Add Video Capture Content Wizard contains the following pages:
- Welcome: Name the video capture ad copy, and then select the video source:
- Analog TV
- Composite: Usually for an attached DVD player.
- Digital TV
- Video Capture Settings: If, on the Welcome page, you selected any source other than Digital TV, you will see the Video Capture Settings page. Name the resource, and check the “Closed Captioning” checkbox if you want to display closed captions.
- Digital TV Scanner: This page only appears if, from the Welcome page, you selected “Digital TV” as the source. Select the region for your digital TV.