Start and stop recording requests to file from within Broadsign Administrator.
To record requests to file:
- In the top-right corner of the Broadsign Administrator interface, select the domain menu icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select Record Requests to File.
- Windows’ file explorer opens with the title “Record dscp to file”. Choose the location in which you want to save the recording.
- Give the file a name. We recommend using the
- Click Save.
Broadsign Administrator will now continually save all requests to file.
To stop recording requests to file:
The “record requests to file” feature provides details about the WSDL requests Broadsign Administrator makes to Broadsign Server.
Key to navigating the data in the file is knowing the ID# of resources in question.
To interpret the request file:
- Open the file in a text editor.
- For our example, search for “9881”. You will see the WSDLs involved in creating our new campaign.