We provide a number of tools and reference materials that aid the development and implementation of dynamic content on Broadsign Player.
- Content Variables: Broadsign Core can run content that pulls variables and customizes behaviours on-the-fly.
- Dispenser Independent API: Provides a universal communication protocol between petroleum dispensers and the Broadsign Player.
- External Saturation Schedule: Allows third-party tools to directly control and modify a campaign’s saturation values.
- HTML5: Broadsign supports the display of dynamic HTML5 content.
- Synchronization Monitor: The File Synchronization Monitor provides a mechanism for periodically updating local files from a remote source.