Broadsign Control Player 14.7.x
This page lists the release notes for version 14.7.x of Broadsign Control Player.
Version 14.7.3 - 19 July 2022
- [CORE-22229] Fixed an issue where content is not synchronized when using Sync Sets with Broadsign Control Live as routing scheme and Exclusive Conditions.
Version 14.7.0 - 2 May 2022
- [CORE-21009] Fixed an issue with the “enforce orientation” feature on Windows 7.
- [CORE-21304] Fixed the Player API triggers “truncate current” action, which was being ignored.
- [CORE-21417] Fixed an issue that caused unsold Broadsign Reach slots in the secondary share to be replaced with pre-emptible campaigns from the primary share.
- [CORE-21418] Fixed an issue where a negative clock skew resulted in Broadsign Control Player failing to poll, and sometimes crashing.
- [CORE-21503] Fixed an issue where the external saturation file was ignored when configured with a relative path to the file.
- [CORE-21702] Fixed a conflict between triggered content and
play_next when the
--play_next flag is used twice in a row.
- [CORE-21712] Fixed an issue where an undersaturated primary campaign would cause the campaign in the secondary share to play too many times.
- [CORE-21739] Fixed an issue where performing
sudo apt updates or upgrades on Ubuntu 20.04 caused Broadsign Control Player to crash.
- [CORE-21834] Fixed an issue where the ratio of plays between primary and secondary campaigns did not match the stated saturation.