The Admin Operations section allows you to manage the following:
Tips to improve your search results
- Always double-check your spelling.
- If you are looking for exact words, put them in quotes. For example, "mandatory design approval". Doing this also helps to ignore boolean operators, such as AND, OR, NEAR, NOT, and ( ).
- Search is based on keywords. For example, "create campaign". Do not search with natural language. For example, "How do I create a campaign?".
- Use the filter button in the search bar to narrow down your results to a particular area.
- Images are thumbnails. To enlarge, click the image.
|Dec 3, 2021 – 2:10|