We provide a number of tools and reference materials that aid the development and implementation of dynamic content on Broadsign Control Player.
- Content Variables: Broadsign Control can run content that pulls variables and customizes behaviours on-the-fly.
- External Saturation Schedule: Allows third-party tools to directly control and modify a campaign's saturation values.
HTML5 Content: Broadsign supports the display of dynamic HTML5 content, including the use of Chromium.
Note: As of Broadsign Control v15.3, we support Chromium version 83+.
- SmartFeed: SmartFeed builds on Broadsign's existing monitor sync feature (see The Monitor Sync Section). You can enter scripts in Broadsign Control Administrator to dynamically activate content based on triggers you choose.
- Synchronization Monitor: The File Synchronization Monitor provides a mechanism for periodically updating local files from a remote source.
- Text-to-Speech: Broadsign Control Player offers the Text-to-Speech (TTS) functionality via the BroadSignObject.