This can be done in the Admin Dashboard at the User or User Group level by assigning or removing the Can create folder permission.
Network Operators and Administrators have the ability to create folders by default.
Note: The Domain Admin page can only be accessed by users assigned the Administrator page access. See Level of Access.
If you want to give your users the possibility to create folders, you must assign them the Can create folder permission. Users without this permission will not see the icon.
To assign the create folder permission:
- Using the admin login, go to the Dashboard.
- Under Accounts, click Users. The Users page opens.
- On the Users page, click a user to which assign permissions.
- Under Permissions, navigate to the Permissions section.
- Select the User | Can create folder permission and move it to the Chosen permissions section.
- Click one of the Save buttons:
Tip: You can also assign the permission to a User Group.
The Change user page opens.
- Save and add another: Saves the current user settings and prompts you to add another.
- Save and continue editing: Saves the current user settings and allows you to continue editing it.
- Save: Saves your changes and returns you to the Users page.