This page lists information about your domain's usage.
Note: Only users with the is network operator level of access can view the Insights page. If you need this level of access, contact your domain administrator. For more information, see Level of Access.
When logging into Broadsign Publish, the Network Operator is presented with the Insights page. On the Insights page, you can perform a number of tasks:
- Select a date range to get information about your domain usage. By default, the last 30 days are selected.
- Select to view information for Last month, Last quarter, or Last year.
- Filter information based on users or user groups by clicking the Filter by user menu.
- View the number of messages that have been created by each user in your domain during the selected date range (Messages by User).
- View the asset types in use in your domain during the selected date range (Messages by Asset Type).
- View the trending of the number of messages published over time (Trending Messages).
- View the trending of the asset types used (Trending Asset Types).
- View a list of all messages currently in your domain during the selected date range (Message History).
- Download the message history data (Download Message History Data).
- View a list of inactive users (Inactive Users).
You can select more than one user or user group by clicking them one after the other. Only the information related to the selected users or user groups is displayed.
The Messages by asset type widget displays a bar graph with the number of messages that use each asset type in your domain during the selected time period. It allows you to see the most popular content types that are used by your users. The assets displayed in the graph are:
- Images in red
- Templates in green
- Videos in blue
- Asset Collections in purple
By default, the Insights page lists the events for the past 30 days on your domain. The events are sorted by user, but you can sort by any of the other columns.
- You can click a message name to access the message preview (Preview a Message). You can edit the message, reject it, approve it, delete it, or add a comment.
- You can click an asset name to access the asset preview (Preview Content). You can download the content asset, share it with someone, delete it, or add a comment.
- You can click the drop-down menu to view All Messages or only the Truncated Messages. Truncated messages are messages with a length that is longer than the domain-defined Maximum Message Duration (Set the Maximum Message Duration). Their duration is represented in orange in the Duration column.