This section contains the release notes for the 2018 releases of Broadsign Publish.
- Added better folder, screen, and content management, such as move, rename, delete and create.
- Now you can select different images included in the template when creating messages.
- We show more messages information such as dates and screens targeted.
- You can now see what is playing on a specific screen by clicking it. See See What is Playing on Your Screen.
- Organize your domain access by sharing content and screen access to group of users or specific persons. Contents have “Waiting for approval”, “Approved” and “Rejected” states now. You can reject or approve contents in the preview page.
- Assign the approval permission to users so they can approve or reject contents. See Define Groups and Users Management.
- You can now specify users or groups that need their contents approved by an approver.
- New permission to access all of the messages from a screen. This permission will automatically be added to users that had access to the players loops in Creator. See Screen Permissions.