This page describes the procedure to approve a creative.
After a creative is approved, the DSP can start buying screens with it.
Note: An approved creative can also be rejected afterwards.
To review and approve or reject a creative:
- Go to the Creatives section.
- In the Creative List, click the name of the creative that you want to review. This opens a new card with further information about the creative.
- Scroll down to the Approval section.
- Before approving the creative, you can add a frequency cap for it. For more information, see Frequency Cap Feature.
- If needed, you can also block the creative from running in certain screens with the Tag Exclusion feature or only pre-cache it to specific screens with the Creative Pre-Caching feature. For more details, see Tag Exclusion Feature and Creative Pre-Caching Feature.
- At the bottom of the page, you can approve or reject the creative. Once a creative is approved, the DSP that submitted it can start buying your screens with it.