The Reporting section lets you look at historical reports.
If you want to see or create scheduled reports, see Saved Reports.
The Reporting sections offers:
- Access to all of your publisher data, including precise metric breakdowns.
- Filtering options by dimensions (deal, screen, creatives, geography, etc.) (Filtering).
- Access to predefined reporting tabs (Deals, Screens, DSPs, Venues, Creatives, Geography) to view data specific to these tabs (Information Section).
- Creation of custom metrics where publishers can create a custom dashboard based existing data (Custom View).
- Time zone and date reporting, including historical data.
- Transaction Type: You can select various transaction types to be displayed (Graphical Section).
- Currency Type: Option to view approximate revenue versus actual billable revenue in multiple currencies (Graphical Section).
- Scheduled reports (Saved Reports)
For Publishers, the reports can validate specific metrics and allow them to optimize their content.
The Graphical section of the tool displays a graphical representation of your data based on the dates selected and information requested.
This section allows you to perform the following tasks:
- Select a Reporting Period: You can select a reporting period by clicking the Date picker. You can select one of the periods on the left (Today, Yesterday, Current Month, Last 7 days, Last 31 days), or pick your own start and end dates in the calendar.
- Select a Time zone: You can select a time zone by clicking the Time Zone picker, and then select the proper time zone from the list. The default value is Eastern Standard Time (EST). All billing is based off of the EST time zone as well.
- Select Reporting Granularity: Select whether to have Hourly, Daily or Monthly information displayed in the graph.
- Select Transaction Type: Select what type of transaction to display for the report:
- Test – Displays test transaction data only.
- Billable – Displays billable production data only, from Broadsign Reach-integrated demand sources.
- Ad Server – Displays transactions processed through Broadsign's Ad Server, if available.
- Header Bidder – Displays transactions processed through the Broadsign Reach Header Bidder, if available.
- All – Displays all available transactions.
Note: Transaction types are not listed unless you have valid transactions for the corresponding types. For example, Header Bidder is not listed in the menu if you are not using the Broadsign Reach Header Bidder.
- Select Currency Type: Click the icon on the right and select to use one of:
- Aggregated: Approximate Revenue metrics in your Publisher's Primary Currency.
- Billable: Precise Revenue metrics in the specific currency (or currencies) accepted by the Publisher, used by the DSP in the bidstream.
- Select the information that you want to display in the graphical area. Each box displays the relevant total information for the selected dates. When clicking each box, the graph changes to display the corresponding information.
The number of plays that occurred and were reported back for the selected date range.
The number of impressions (plays multiplied by impression multiplier) delivered for the selected date range.
The Gross Revenue for the selected date range.
The average of the CPM of what you are looking at.
You can filter the data by using one or more of these metrics:
The Information section displays an accurate breakdown of data about different tabs for the selected date. The report can display information about the following specific tab:
The left part of the Information section displays information specific to each tab. For instance, if you select Screens, the following columns are available: Screen ID, Device ID, and Name.
The right part of the information section displays the same metrics, regardless of the tab selected:
|Plays||The number of plays that occurred and were reported back for the selected date range.|
|Impressions||The number of impressions (plays multiplied by impression multiplier) delivered for the selected date range.|
|Gross Revenue||The Gross Revenue for the selected date range.|
|Tech Fee||The Tech Fee charged to the Publisher for the selected date range. This includes any exchange fees.|
|Net Revenue||Gross Revenue - Tech Fee.|
You can sort information by any column to customize the information that you would like to receive.
You can create your own view by selecting the specific columns (Dimensions and Metrics) that you want displayed.
Tip: Once a custom view is applied, the Graphical section and Information section display information according to the custom metrics selected.
The procedure is summarized below:
To create a report custom view:
- In the Information section, click the Columns button on the right.
- Select the Dimensions and Metrics, then click Apply.
The Columns window is displayed. This window allows you to select the Dimensions and Metrics that you want in your custom view.
Tip: You must select at least one Metrics.
The selected columns are displayed.