In Broadsign Control, you can configure the content of one screen (or frame) to trigger playback of content in another screen (or frame). This way, you can ensure that the same content is playing on multiple screens (or frames).
Broadsign Control offers the possibility to perform several types of synchronization. The following will help you decide which synchronization strategy is better suited for your needs.
- If you need to sync two parts of the same screen, then see Frame Synchronization
- If you need to sync two screens:
- If they are connected to the same player, then see Frame Synchronization
- If they are connected to different players:
- If they are on the same (wifi/LAN) network, then see Network Synchronization
- If they are on different (wifi/LAN) networks, then see 3G Synchronization