How to Use and Create Tags
This section describes how to work with tags and how to use them with your screens.
Tags have multiple use cases in Broadsign Reach.
You can assign one or more tags to specific screens. These tags are then used in the following scenarios:
- Creative exclusion list: When approving a creative, you can block it from screens that are tagged with a specific tag. For more information, see Tag Exclusion Feature.
- Creative pre-caching: When approving a creative, you can choose to pre-cache it to only screens that are tagged with a specific tag. For more information, see Creative Pre-Caching Feature.
- Deal targeting: When creating a deal, you can include in it screens that are tagged with specific tags. For more information, see Other Targeting.
You can add tags to the list of existing tags.
To create tags:
- Access the Workspace section.
- In the search field, type tag, and select the tag entity in the list.
The Creating New Tag card is displayed.
- Enter the following information:
Field Name Description Name Name of the tag. Mandatory. Publisher Publisher associated with the tag. Use the drop-down list on the right to select a publisher from the list. Mandatory.
- Click Save & Continue.
You can apply existing tags to any of your screens.
To use tags:
- Access the Screens section.
- Click the screen name to which you want to add tags.
- The Editing Screen card is displayed.
- Click TAGS/CATEGORIES.
- In the Tags field, add or remove tags as required.
The same tags will be used to associate deals with this screen. For more details, see Other Targeting.
- Click Save & Close.