Chartists and digital schedulers can create their own campaigns directly, without the help of sales users who submitted proposals in Juice.
To create proposals:
- Log into Splash, click Scheduling, and then Campaigns tile.
- Click the icon to show the Add Campaign modal window.
- Fill out the following mandatory information:
This presents the filter search window.
- Name – Title your campaign in a way that it will be understood easily by other users in your system.
- Advertiser – Name the ultimate purchaser.
- Division – Divisions are sub-sections of agencies. Select the division with which the contract was signed.
- Contract Number – An automatically generated number is supplied. It can be edited later.
- Campaign Type – Choose new or renewal.
- Content Type – Choose Advertising, editorial or filler.
- Approval – Choose Pending or Approved.
- Campaign Status – To have your campaign become active immediately, choose Contracted.
Unlike converting a proposal to a campaign, there is no cautionary message. This is because no faces have yet been committed to the campaign.
This is unlike a proposal which may mark a significant amount of resources as sold.
Once designs have been uploaded and organized into bundles, the chartist or digital scheduler work in the Campaign Editor.