This page describes how to schedule digital content.
To schedule digital content:
- Within Splash, locate the campaign that must have designs scheduled onto faces that have been booked.
- Click the Segments tab.
- Locate the pack or face that requires scheduling. It may be necessary to use the buttons to reveal the item.
- Click its check box.
- Click the Weekly Scheduler icon to present the weekly scheduler screen.
- Using the search field on the left, locate the bundle to be scheduled. Select it.
- Click-and-drag the mouse to select the desired times within the calendar where the media bundle is to play. Then release the mouse button.
- Click the button.
If this button is not visible, it is because the proposal has not yet been contacted. The campaign must be changed to a contracted state by a user with the necessary authority.
The best practice is to navigate to the first full week and start working from there.
The bundle is now scheduled.
If you would like the current week’s content schedule to repeat throughout the rest of the weeks of the campaign, click the Copy to All Weeks button. Alternatively, if the advertiser’s content schedule differs from week-to-week, click the right-arrow button towards the top center to move to the next week, and fill in the following week’s content schedule.