Broadsign Air Release Notes
On this page, you will find the release notes for all releases of Broadsign Air.
- [CORE-20676] Broadsign Air now returns media extensions (for example, .mpg, .jpg) with the content.
- [CORE-20577] Broadsign Air now allows an alternative mechanism for reporting POPs when multiple screens are using the same playlist. Instead of a threshold value triggering a POP, the POP can now include the actual number of Broadsign Air players confirming playback during a “time-boxed” window of time. See Configure the Timebox for POP Confirmation Tolerance Value.
- [CORE-20313] Broadsign Air now supports playlist synchronization modeled upon the “leader-follower” synchronization of the Broadsign Control Player. See Synchronized Players.
- [CORE-20997] You can now submit “next expected poll time” info with your Broadsign Air playlist request. As a result, Broadsign Air players can now appear in the Network Status Report as online/offline/MIA. See generate.
- [CORE-17744] Broadsign Air now includes the Contract ID in its POPs. See Using the custom_data Field.