For Network Operator
This section describes the features available only to Broadsign Publish users with the Network Operator role.
- Configure Broadsign Publish in Broadsign Control: Describes how to configure players in Broadsign Control so that they have the Broadsign Publish Integration enabled.
- Import Broadsign Creator Content: Describes how to migrate from Broadsign Creator to Broadsign Publish.
- Impersonate a User: Describes how to impersonate a specific user to view the messages that this user has created.
- Filter by Users or Groups: Describes how to filter messages and emergency messages based on users or user groups.
- Manage Screen Groups: Describes how to manage screen groups, which can be used to group together screens that will be targeted with the same message.
- Manage Time Groups: Describes how to manage time groups, which can be used to allocate time to different users on the same screen.