For Network Operator
This section describes the features available only to Broadsign Publish users with the Network Operator role.
- Insights Page: Lists information about your domain's usage.
- Configure Broadsign Publish in Broadsign Control: Describes how to configure players in Broadsign Control so that they have the Broadsign Publish Integration enabled.
- Import Broadsign Creator Content: Describes how to migrate from Broadsign Creator to Broadsign Publish.
- Broadsign Publish White Labeling: Describes the steps needed to request a customized version of Broadsign Publish.
- Impersonate a User: Describes how to impersonate a specific user to view the messages that this user has created.
- Filter by Users or Groups: Describes how to filter messages and emergency messages based on users or user groups.
- Manage Screen Groups: Describes how to manage screen groups, which can be used to group together screens that will be targeted with the same message.
- Manage Time Groups: Describes how to manage time groups, which can be used to allocate time to different users on the same screen.
- Manage Client Groups: Describes how to manage Client groups, which allow you to show or hide messages to select users on the same instance of Broadsign Publish.
- Manage Creatives - Advertisers: Describes how Media Owners can allow their clients (Advertisers) to manage their campaign creatives.
- Export User Activity Data: Describes how to download user activity data for the past month.
- Export a List of Users: Describes how to export a list of all active users in a domain.
- Download Content: Describes how to download any existing content to which you have access from the Your Library page to your computer.
- Set Who Can Create Folders: Describes how to restrict users from creating folders in the folder structure.
- Set Who Can Use the Message Frequency Selector: Describes how to restrict who has access to the message frequency selector.
- Modify Screen Names in Bulk: Describes how to rename multiple screens at the same time by importing them from a .csv file.