This section describes the features available only to Broadsign Publish users with the Administrator role.
Note: To take advantage of the templates functionality in Broadsign Publish, you need at least version 12.1 of the player.
- Domain Dashboard: Describes the interface of the pages available through the domain dashboard.
- Change Domain Settings: Describes how to change the domain settings.
- Quick Setup Tutorial: Describes the basic steps in setting up your domain on Broadsign Publish.
- Modify the HTML5 Template: Describes how to modify your HTML5 templates to work with Broadsign Publish.
- About Users and User Groups: Provides an overview of users and user groups, as well as the permissions that can be assigned.
- Add and Edit Groups: Provides an overview of user groups, their characteristics, and how to add and edit them.
- Add and Edit Users: Provides an overview of users, their characteristics, and how to add and edit them.
- Upload Content: Provides a short description of how to upload content to your library.
- Approve or Reject Content: Provides an overview of the scenarios leading to content approval or rejection.
- Add Content Sharing: Describes how to add folders and set up content sharing in Broadsign Publish.
- Approve or Reject a Message: Provides an overview of the scenarios leading to message approval or rejection.
If one of your local operators contacts you saying that their message is not playing according to the schedule that they have set up in Step 3- Schedule the Message of the Message Creation Wizard, it may be because the corresponding schedule in Broadsign Control is different. The schedule configured in Broadsign Control takes precedence over the schedule configured in Broadsign Publish.
Let's say for example that one of your local operators has scheduled a message to run on Screen A on Saturdays and Sundays. However, the message does not play as intended. If you check in Broadsign Control, it is probably because the schedule there says that the screens are turned off during the weekend, thus no message can play on them.
For more information, see Schedules in the Broadsign Control documentation.