We provide numerous reports in Broadsign Control Administrator.
With these reports, you can monitor the status and performance of your network, and verify media compatibility and scheduling.
The "Reporting" and "Monitoring" training videos are part of the "Network Operations" playlist:
- 1 of 5: Users and User Groups
- 2 of 5: Contacts
- 3 of 5: Scoping
- 4 of 5: Monitoring (below)
- 5 of 5: Reporting (below)
Note: If you are new to Broadsign Control, we suggest you start with the Network Setup playlist.
Monitoring – Describes how to monitor the health and status of your digital signage network, and how to set up email notifications.
Reports – Describes the types of reports available in Broadsign Control Administrator, and how to generate and interpret them.
In this section, we describe a few features common to most reports.
Most reports provide the following toolbar buttons:
|Refresh||Refreshes the data on the report, or updates it with any changes you have made to the privileges.|
All reports generated in Broadsign Control Administrator can be saved in the following formats:
To export a report, generate it first, and then click the Save As button. The default filename is %_Name_ID_timestamp; however, you can edit the name. After naming the file, select a format from the Save As Type drop-down menu.
|Find||In case you need to find something specific in any of Broadsign Control Administrator's reports, you can do so by clicking the Find button at the bottom of the report window. This will cause the Find dialog to be displayed, which will allow you to enter the term that you wish to seek in the Find field, set your search options, and find it by clicking the Next button. The Next button will also allow you to find any other instances of the search term in the report, and you will be able to cycle back through them using the Previous button.|
|Close||Closes the report.|
Users can replace the Broadsign logo displayed on reports with a custom image.
Windows 64-bit: C:\Program Files\BroadSign\bsa\etc\bsa\report_support
We provide the following types of reports:
- Availability Report: Shows the average booking levels of segments of the network in the interest of identifying under-booked and over-booked loops.
- Bandwidth Report: Lists the amount of network bandwidth consumed by the network or by a single resource within it on a monthly basis.
- Campaign Calendar Report: Provides a method of viewing which campaigns are active in a display unit on a daily basis.
- Campaign Data Report: Provides details of user-definable data from interactive sign/kiosk applications.
- Campaign Details Report: Provides a summary of all campaigns playing across a given date range on selected display units.
- Campaign Performance Report: Lists a campaign’s performance in terms of the number of repetitions displayed over the course of its lifetime, as well as its saturation.
- Campaign Plan Report: Lists a given campaign’s plan in terms of its range, the display units and frames to which it is associated, the number of repetitions displayed over the course of its lifetime, as well as its saturation.
- Change Report: Provides easy reference to new changes on your network.
- Domain Quota Report: Informs the user of the current status of the domain with respect to its quota and the order in which ad copies will be archived should the quota be exceeded.
- Download Report: Shows the download activity of one or more Broadsign Control Players or Broadsign Control Edge Servers.
- Group Privileges Report: Shows the different privileges and users attached to selected groups.
- Incident Report: Lists events that may cause undesirable behavior, so that network operators can correct them.
- Loop Snapshot Report: Describes the resulting loop that will be generated and used by Broadsign Control Players assigned to a display unit, broken down by loop iteration of each frame.
- Media Compatibility Report: Analyzes the ad copies included in a campaign, and verifies that they are compatible with all the targeted players.
- Network Health Report: Provides a snapshot of the overall health of the network, according to the business rules you have configured in your incident thresholds.
- Network Status Report: Lists all Broadsign Control Player and their current monitoring status.
- Scheduling Report: Helps identify campaigns in the network that are missing required scheduling elements, in order to display any content on Broadsign Control Players they have booked over the course of a given date range.
- Service Panel: A tool for remote diagnosis and troubleshooting of issues involving Broadsign Control Player or Broadsign Control Edge Server.