This section contains the complete release notes for all releases of Broadsign Direct.
- Rate cards can be set up with 10 digits before decimal.
- Added the Auto-Select by Screen Quantity feature, which allows you to define a number of screens to auto-select. The selection returns as many items as required to, at the minimum, fulfill the number of screens selected. See Automatic Selection of Inventory.
- Added new proposal held email notifications. See Proposal Held Notifications.
- Added the Saturation Freeze feature, which freezes the saturation on all the screens selected from the date that you pick in the calendar. When the Saturation Freeze option is on, the proposal item cannot be rebalanced or reallocated. See Use the Saturation Freeze Feature.
- SoV Limit value, which can be used with the Impressions Goal type of buy to set the maximum percentage of the loop that can be assigned to the proposal item. See SoV Limit.
- Fill-rate detailed customizable view. See Fill Rate Column.
- Self-healing at all times when needed.
- Improvement on campaign creation flow after booking Takeovers.
- Availability check respecting the partial holding or booking domain setting.
- Playout plan report fix after Rebalancing.
- Campaign performance report improvements.
- Broadsign Direct added a new way to select screens in the Proposal Builder. It is now possible to perform a dynamic screen selection, which offers the ability to automatically move campaigns between screens within a prescribed pool. See Select Screens Dynamically.
The Digital Inventory page of Broadsign Direct now has two Criteria boxes:
- And criteria: The criteria selected in this box will add any screens that have the same criteria to the selection list, for example, if you want screens in airports and coffee shops.
- Not criteria: The criteria selected in this box will exclude from the selection list screens that have the same criteria, for example, if you do not want screens in Rome.
- It is now possible to amend proposal items from all types of buy. See Amend Proposal Items.
- Broadsign Direct now allows you to create and apply a shared goal to multiple proposal items related to one campaign. See Set Goals and Use Shared Goals.
- Broadsign Direct now allows you to proactively group your screens and sell them as one unit. See Screen Groups.
- Broadsign Direct now offers a dynamic reallocation algorithm. See Use the Reallocation Feature.
- It is now possible to export the Playout Plan, which contains the planned or projected repetitions, impressions, and average saturation of proposal items, to a .csv file. See View Proposal Items.
- Amending Submitted, Booked, and Live proposal items with schedules in Broadsign Control is now supported in Broadsign Direct. See Amend Proposal Items.
- It is now possible to prevent partially available proposal from being held or booked. See Partial Holding or Booking - Types of Buys.
- Clicking the Update summary with selected screens button is no longer needed to update the summary.
- We have removed the Priority drop-down menu on preemptible proposal items.
- It is now possible to enable rebalancing thresholds in the domain settings. See Rebalancing and Reallocation and Enable Rebalancing Thresholds.
- It is now possible to enable a choice of renew hold durations in the domain settings. See Allow Duration Renewal Override and Renew Hold Duration.
- Broadsign Direct now offers partial name filtering (screen name contains) when filtering the inventory list using an imported list of screens. See Filter the Inventory List Using an Imported List of Screens.
- We added the possibility to optimize the booking process by controlling user permissions when it comes to proposal holds. See Set up Proposal Hold Approval and Approve or Reject Proposal Hold Requests.
- It is now possible to enforce a Contract ID for every new proposal created. See Domain Settings Page and Proposal Name and Client Info.
- Broadsign Direct now enables a domain-wide custom naming template for proposal items.